Remember when I told you I’d become my own media empire? That’s why the message on Danger & Play and in Gorilla Mindset is different. I tell you what I will do and then do it in real time.
You can watch me succeed or fail based on the predictions I make for my own life.
Today the Washington Post wrote about me. Hillary’s health is a major issue. Although the WaPo is critical of me, whatever.
- Read: Dave Weigel, Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth
Hillary’s health is a problem, she has dementia, and the media covered it up. Now the entire world is talking about Hillary’s health.
Remember my mantra – “Too Big to Ignore.”
With the help of people on Twitter (although I’m the face of a movement, it’s the thousands of people behind the scenes who make this all possible), WE are able to set the news cycle.
Hillary’s health is not the first news cycle we created.
- We busted the Michelle Fields hoax wide open. (Hype: There’s a HUGE story about Michelle Fields coming soon.)
- We exposed Shaun King for lying about his gun ownership.
- The gay pastor/Whole Foods hoax ended at Cernovich Media.
- The Clock Boy hoax went away once we wrote about it.
- Alex Jones was not arrested, contrary to a media hoax claiming he had been.
Those are only a few highlights.
How many media sites are putting out the level of material I put out?
And you know how many employees I have? Me. I read every Twitter comment and manage my own social media. There is no behind-the-scenes stuff. If you get a reply, it’s from me.
“Journalists” like to make fun of me for being self-funded, which strikes me as silly.
- Jeff Bezos owns the Washington post, and he decides what they publish.
- Carlos Slim (a Mexican monopolist) controls the New York Times blog.
- Pierre Omidyar (another billionaire) controls the Intercept.
Cernovich Media has zero outside investors. No one has any editorial control over what I write.
Instead, readers who find value in my journalism support my efforts by making donations or buying Gorilla Mindset.
Someone recently even bought nearly 1,000 paperback copies of Gorilla Mindset. (Thank you!)
Manifest your own reality through FORCE OF WILL.
My past is no secret and I’m not going to repeat it (boring).
I was a fat kid growing up. I had no natural athletic talent and although smart, wasn’t a genius.
Instead of fretting over my lack of natural gifts, I focused on improving my force of will.
When I’m strong, I fight as hard as I can. When I’m weak, I fought as hard as I can.
On days when my skin flares, my body has second-degree burns. I’ll still do shows and interview people on camera.
Lately my skin has been great, and I’m killing it.
Regardless of what happens, I will use force of will to manifest my own reality.
The same is true for you.
Want a quick way to get over it? Here are the magic words,
- “Whatever happened, happened.”
Focusing on what happened won’t bring you closer to your life vision. Focusing on what happened is like watching television – your past isn’t even real, as science has proven that even your most vivid memories are mostly hallucinations.
You had it rough, no one loved you, people hurt you, etc. “Whatever happened, happened.”
Now move on and focus on how you will use your WILL to manifest you own reality.