There are only five people in the world who can get Trump to 1,237 delegates, and none of them are on Trump’s payroll. Trump’s biggest problem is that he does not have anyone on his team other than himself who can launch nuclear rhetorical bombs.
If Trump wants to win, he has to bring the heat. Here is how he can blow his enemies out.
Trump on racism
When Trump is next asked about racism or accused of being racist, he should say:
You are right. Racism is a big problem in America. Have you heard about the knockout game? Black teens are punching old women for no reason. We need to find out what is going on and why they are doing this.
Trump would suck the entire wind out of the room and dominate a news cycle. He’d be called racist, even though what he said would be true. Whites are not going out in groups of people to knock out blacks. There is no World Star Hip Hop where you can find those videos, although there are thousands of videos of whites being attacked by black teens.
Incidentally, Trump has already spoken this truth.
Weak newscasters are asking "is there a racial component to knockout attacks?" Of course there is and weakness will only make it worse!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 22, 2013
When it comes to race in America, two things are true. One is that white Americans are horrified of being labelled, even falsely, a racist. Two is that whites aren’t racist. (Everyone is “racist.”)
Why it works.
- It reframes the debate and steals a concept that already exists.
- “Racism” has a specific meaning in the U.S. It means whites are bad.
- Rather than fight against the concept, use the built-in energy to turn it against your enemies.
This is known as Cerno’s law of emotional redirection.
Emotion = movement.
Movement = momentum.
Momentum can be redirected.
That's the law of emotional redirection.
— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) February 25, 2016
Trump on sexism.
When Trump is called sexist, he should say:
Why haven’t you and your dishonest media friends gone into the Trump organization to talk to the many women who are executives and deal makers? Stop asking me about this. I’ll let the many powerful and successful women who make deals every day speak for themselves.
Why this works.
- We all hate the media, and this is another way to attack the media. People will wonder, “Why hasn’t the media done this story?” The media will thus be forced to write free articles on Trump.
- Trump has the strongest record of any candidate when it comes to actually employing and promoting women.
- Saying, “Let women speak for themselves,” puts the person asking you the question on the defensive by making it seems like they are the real sexists.
Trump on anti-Semitism.
Trump is a Nazi, the media says, even though Trump’s own grandchildren are Jewish. When asked about his views on Jews, he should say:
There are entire neighborhoods in Europe where Jews can’t go. Jews are leaving Paris in record numbers and are afraid to live there. They are being driven back to Israel. Who is driving Jews out of Europe? It sure isn’t me. Well who is it?
Why this works.
- It forces the media to address radical and moderate Islam, which they are terrified of doing.
- It’s true. Jews are leaving Paris in record numbers (CNN). I myself look a little Jewish when my hairs grow out, and many Arabs gave me dirty looks.
Trump understands and applies the law of emotional redirection better than almost anyone else. His only weakness is that he’s not a policy wonk and doesn’t understand the issues as well as I do.
Trump needs to put the media on the defensive by forcing them to discuss issues that are true, and that we all know are true, and that we are all afraid of saying out loud are true.
- Black-on-black crime is at new highs.
- Black-on-white crime is 10x the rate of white-on-black crime.
- Racist black youths are targeting whites in the terrible Knockout Game – that is real racism.
- Arabs, not whites, are the ones who hate Jews.
- (Actually everyone hates everyone, but the way the game is played, only some groups are called out for their hate.)
If Trump starts launching these nuclear bombs, he’ll reach 1,237 delegates. If he doesn’t, enjoy the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
See you there!