Today Ted Cruz had a chance once and for all to end the #CruzSexScandal. Yet Cruz will not answer a simple and direct question: Have you been unfaithful to your wife?
Cruz continues to obfuscate and today he even had a body guard (he could have used a chastity belt) jump in when asked about his infidelity issues.
- Read: Ted Cruz dodges question about whether he’s ‘always been faithful’ to his wife as endorser Carly Fiorina leaps in to insist a declaration that he’s not an adulterer is a ‘dance to Donald trump’s tune
You can watch the full video below. Look at how shady and slippery Cruz appears.
Reporter: Tell us on the record that you’ve never been unfaithful to your wife.
Carly Fiorina: [Jumps in. Spins.]
Cruz: I recognize that you love going into the gutter. What is your publication? I’m going to give a very brief answer to your question. The National Enquirer story is complete garbage. It is total lies. It was planted by Donald Trump’s henchmen.
Ted Cruz has still not said, “I have never been unfaithful to my wife.”
Cruz’s initial response to the story took him 18 hours to draft. Then he said: “Let me be clear this National Enquirer story is garbage. It is complete and utter lies. It is a tabloid smear and it is a smear that has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen.”
No lawyer is buying this non-denial. Something is up.
Incidentally, Cruz’s Super PAC also gave $500,000 to Carly’s Super PAC. Carly’s PAC gave nearly $50,000 to one of the women Cruz is alleged to have slept with.
Was that money laundering? Carly certainly has Cruz’s back.
Let’s sum up the Ted Cruz sex scandal.
- Ted Cruz will not state that he has never cheated on his wife.
- Cruz’s Super PAC gave 500K to Carly, who gave 50K to one of Cruz’s supposed mistresses.
- Amanda Carpenter, one of Cruz’s suspected mistresses, left the Cruz campaign under suspicious circumstances. She quit her job even though Cruz had no replacement. Carpenter claimed she was going to do some writing, but she hasn’t released a book or announced any major writing projects.
- All of Cruz’s top advisers are men, which is consistent with reports that Heidi does not trust Cruz to be alone around Amanda Carpenter or other women.
- A Washington Times reporter who confirmed that Cruz had mistresses was fired from his job. The Wash Times even lied about his employment status to discredit him.
- Today Glenn Beck created a redemption narrative for Ted Cruz, saying on his show, “I’ll give [Cruz] a break if it is over and you guys deal with it, thats your business. I’m not here to condemn somebody for making a mistake.”
- Glenn Beck’s employee Dana Loesch began attacking me on Twitter, in an effort to discredit me.
- Amanda Carpenter had a meltdown online.
- The mainstream media, which hasn’t wanted to cover this scandal, met to discuss ways to defeat Trump.
- Trump would win 1,237 delegates – enough to avoid a contested convention – if the Ted Cruz Sex Scandal is proven true with video evidence.
That’s a lot of smoke folks!
To read more of my fearless reporting, check out:
I’ve also been hiring researchers to keep digging.
If you’d like to support fearless journalism, you can leave a donation here. I do not take a salary. All of your money funds research. Support journalism here.