One of my best-kept secrets is that I get along well with pretty much anyone unless you’re looking for a fight, in which case I’m happy to ruin your life. A lot of my friends are liberal, some are even conservative and manage/work at high levels on campaigns of candidates I consider cucks.
Free speech doesn’t mean much if you can’t sit down to discuss the issues civilly with people you disagree with. Thus I sat down with Mirriam Seddiq. She’s a good friend of mine. She’s also an East Coast criminal defense and immigration lawyer. She started a new podcast and we talked for over an hour about everything.
You can press play to listen in, or click here. The interview with me begins at around 28 minutes in.
- Am I a misogynist and white supremacist?
- Why I rarely write about fitness or how to meet women.
- Are men who want to learn “game” losers?
- Social justice warriors and how they differ from liberals like Marc Randazza.
- The Apex Fallacy and whether white men rule the world.
- The big issues men are insecure about/Cuck Rogen.
- False rape cases – what it’s like being accused of one and how to defend them as a lawyer.
- Feminism and the war on free speech.
- Marriage, family, and whether the game ever ends.
You can leave your comments below.