Unlike a lot of people I don’t believe marketing is a bad way. But marketing should be open and transparent. In fact, the best marketing is the type that tells you exactly how you are being marketed to.
Today I’m going to take you inside a pre-pre-launch plan that I’ve been working on. I’m also going to explain to you exactly how you can use these techniques to market and release your own book, website, podcast, or even product.
I’ve used these concepts for the Gorilla Mindset launch and will use them for my next book releases, as they work.
You can apply these concepts to launch your own product – whether that’s a book, course, or even a service.
In this video I cover:
- When to create scarcity vs. when to create anticipation for your product release.
- How to have a pre-pre-launch, a term borrowed from Jeff Walker’s book Launch.
- What is positioning and how can you use it to your advantage?
- Three-dimensional marketing and “behind the scenes” tips from the boxing and music industry.
- The difference between releasing a book vs. producing a course or marketing a consulting service.
- Ways to find and incentivize your affiliates to promote your product.
- How to decide whether to use your email list as a sales funnel or a value add.
- Finding ways to get on podcasts.
- Networking tips. (Read, “How to Get Noticed by Established Guys“)
- The importance of how-to articles.
Click play to watch it now.