Our post on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) prompted a massive number of questions. (Which we appreciate – the podcast would not exist without you. Post your questions in the comments section below or by using the Contact form.) Although we covered TRT in our first podcast, we didn’t cover it in extensive detail. Due to reader demand, we devoted an entire podcast to TRT. Consider this Advanced TRT as we cover an incredible amount of information. Download it here or click play on the box below:
[FYI: Not that you’re a bunch of sensitive whiners, but I do want to put this out there. We occasionally chuckle when answering the questions. We are not laughing at you. We are genuinely sorry that so many of you are unable to obtain proper medical care. We are laughing at the idiocy of the situation. Every red pill man in a blue pill world needs to develop a gallows humor.]
Our latest podcast covers advanced testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) techniques.
- This is not medical advice. Always consult a physician before undergoing any medical treatment.
- How much testosterone should I use on TRT?
- What’s the difference between HRT and TRT?
- Do I need HCG, arimidex, or other AIs and SERMS?
- What’s the difference between testosterone propionate, cypionate, and enanthate?
- Can I take a shot of testosterone a day by back filling insulin syringes with test prop?
- How do I find a legitimate doctor who will actually give you the medical treatment you deserve?
- Will TRT cause me to lose my hair?
- How do I know if my testosterone is legit?
- How long will it take me to notice that I’m on TRT?
- Is it possible to order testosterone online?
- What are toremifene and exemestane and how can people find research chemicals online?
- “There is no such thing as cycling?”
- Can I still have kids while on TRT?
- Can you go off of TRT and restore your body’s natural levels of testosterone, even if you’ve been on TRT for years?
- Is testosterone cream any good?
- Needle phobia.
- “My doctor prescribes me a single 200 mg injection every two weeks. Am I screwed?”
- What happens if gynecomastia starts to set in?
- How is testosterone measured? What is “low testosterone”?
- How do I find an anti-aging clinic? Where are the best anti-aging clinics located?
- Learn the difference between use and distribution. Do not be a drug dealer.
- How much do fancy anti-aging clinics in Beverly Hills charge?
- Is testosterone addictive? What does it mean to be addicted?
Next Up: Interview with the man who is on the current cover of Iron Man Magazine.
Post your comments and questions below.
Thoughts? Comments? Criticism? Let us know!