For the 100th episode of the Mike Cernovich Podcast, I answer your pressing questions. These 14 questions cover everything from Gorilla Mindset’s book release, business partnerships, building up a website, developing your personal brand, finding your niche, how to get more work done, and more.
Click play or go to iTunes.
The Mike Cernovich Podcast is sponsored by Juice Power, which is now available at Amazon.
Questions from Facebook:
- “Something we all have been wondering: When will the book [Gorilla Mindset] be released?”
- “What are your thoughts on monogamy?”
- “How was UFC event like? Have you talked to any other fighters besides your mindset conversation with Mark Munoz?”
- “Do you have any tips on being consistent with the task at hand. One thing I’ve noticed about you is, you don’t get carried away with new ideas etc. You have a zen patience with tasks, it takes as long as it takes. Do you have any specific things you do when starting a project that allows you to stay patient and not ‘just move on to the next one’.”
- “Should you actively pursue a niche? – Or just do your thing and allow your niche to manifest naturally. Or is it a bit of both perhaps? And how niche should a niche be? (This is a bit of a mind boggle!)”
- “How to go about setting the right priorities in your life – specifically on a daily basis. Also how has your lifestyle choices changed as you’ve grown older?”
- “Still running T only or have you added in AI, SERMS, HCG, etc.?”
Questions from Twitter.
When and why did I decide to take my writing seriously?
@Cernovich At what point did you take D&P seriously- and why? (Through web archives there seems to have came a point where it just grew up)
— Αrtful (@theartfulman) May 19, 2015
Should you train combat arts as you get older?
Do you agree with social justice warriors about anything?
@Cernovich For fun: What’s a point SJWs make that you’re afraid to admit is right?
— Cam Adair (@camerondare) May 19, 2015
When will Gorilla Mindset be released?
What’s next for the Mike Cernovich Podcast?
@Cernovich Congrats on the milestone, Mike. Where next for your podcast?
— Andrew Miles (@MilesHighLife) May 19, 2015
What was my biggest obstacle?
When, if ever, should you take on a business partner?
@Cernovich when should you take on a business partner? first developing your idea alone, or teamwork from the getgo?
— FLORIAN ULRICH (@flulrich) May 19, 2015
Gorilla Mindset Table of Contents
Mike Cernovich’s mindset techniques have helped countless people improve their health and fitness, develop deeper personal and romantic relationships, and take control of anxiety and worry. In Gorilla Mindset you will learn how to:
- Improve your self-confidence by changing the way you talk to yourself and others.
- View the most brutal challenges as opportunities for personal growth with the power of framing.
- Stop bad moods dead in their tracks, and more than that, learn how to make yourself feel powerful and triumphant, even at your lowest points in life.
- Eliminate feelings of frenzy or absent mindedness.
- Develop clearer, sharper, and more focused thinking.
- Have a body that feels good and works for you rather than against you.
- Earn more money by thinking of yourself as a personal brand.
- Live a life so remarkable you were previously too afraid to imagine it.
Join the millions of readers and listeners who have learned how to start believing in themselves.
Chapter 1. Mindset is a Conversation: The Power of Self-Talk
- How “Changing the Conversation” You Have with Yourself Will Improve Your Self-Confidence and Relationships with Others
- How to Create Affirmations to Inspire You
- “I Will,” – My Personal Affirmation
- Use this Worksheet to Improve Your Self-Talk
- Follow these Daily Self-Talk Habits to Reinforce what You’ve Learned
Chapter 2. Mindset is a Choice: How to Use Powerful Framing Techniques to Change How You Perceive Life’s Challenges
- Why Changing Your “Frame” Will Help You Change How You Perceive the Difficulties in Life We All Face
- Use this Worksheet to Find a Powerful Frame
- Reinforce Your Frame By Following these Frame Control Habits
Chapter 3. Mindset is a Moment: How to Check In to Your Life with Timeless Mindfulness Strategies
- Mindfulness Techniques you Give Back Control With the Only Moment that Exists – the Present Moment
- Use the Self-Talk and Frame Techniques to Fill Out this Worksheet, Elevating Your Mindfulness
- To Become More Mindful, Follow These Mindfulness Habits
- 10 Exercise That Will Help You to Become More Mindful
Chapter 4. Mindset is a Mood: How to Control Your State
- Never Feel Unwanted Anger or Worry Again by Learning State Control
- To Fully Master Your State, Fill Out This Worksheet
- Follow these Actionable Habits to Gain Increased, Progressive Control Over Your State
Chapter 5. Mindset is Focus: How to Take Back Control of Your Attention
- Overcome the “Modern ADHD” We Suffer From with These Proven Methods to Develop Intense Focus
- Find Your Focus with this Worksheet
- Follow these Focus Habits to Never Lose Track of What Truly Matters in Your Life
Chapter 6. Mindset is Lifestyle: Chang the Way you Think, Change the Way You Live
- Create a Virtuous Circle of Positivity to Improve Your Daily Life and Your Mindset
- Your Morning Routine is the Beginning of Your Lifestyle: Make it Count
- How to Increase Your Will Power by Recognizing the Limits of Will Power
- Organize Your Lifestyle with this Worksheet
- Follow these Lifestyle Habits Daily to Improve How You Think, Feel, and Live
Chapter 7. Mindset is a Body: Health and Fitness
- Master your Emotions and Improve Your Overall Health by Improving the Quality of Your Blood, Breath, and Posture
- These Health and Fitness Tips Will Extend Your Life, Improve Your Sex Drive, and Take Your Mindset to the Next Level
- Your Health and Fitness is a Product of Your Habits: Follow These for Peak Health and Performance
- How I Cured My Depression and Anxiety with a Common Supplement
- The Top 10 Mindset Supplements
Chapter 8. Mindset is Money: Make More, Save More, and Invest More Intelligently
- Money is the Root of All that is Good: Make A lot of Money and Save Some, Too
- Death and Taxes are Certain, But You can and Should Delay the Latter for as Long as Possible with these Tax Planning Strategies
- How Seeing Yourself as a Valuable Stock – You, Inc. – Will Lead to More Money and Greater Life Satisfaction
- You Don’t Earn or Spend a Fortune in a Day: Follow These Habits for Consistent Increases in Your Next Worth
Chapter 9. Mindset is Vision: Change What You See to Change What You Get
- Now It’s Time to Apply Everything You’ve Learned by Incorporating Visualization Exercises
- “You Have to See It to Want It.”
Chapter 10. Mindset is One Day: Visualize Your Perfect Day
- Your Life is Made Up of Days: To Life a Great Life, Start by Living a Perfect Day
Gorilla Mindset will go on pre-sale to GM newsletter subscribers.
Enter your email address and click subscribe to learn of the pre-sale and receive other updates.