Juice Power, which has received rave reviews, is now on Kindle.
I’m not going to write a long-form sales letter telling you juicing will change your life.
Juicing will change your life.
I got into juicing after a serious auto-immune disease threatened to destroy my life.
I had to regrow almost all of my skin.
While juicing is not a cure all for all conditions, juicing will improve your mental and physical health.
In fact, Juice Power contains links and summaries of numerous scientific studies showing:
- Juicing can help treat depression.
- Juicing will make you better looking.
- Juicing will help your body fight off illness and infection.
I recently personally interviewed several UFC fighters, including Urijah Faber, Frankie Edgar, and Mark Munoz.
Mark Munoz talks about the benefits of juicing before his last fight in the UFC.
Other than lifting weights, juicing is the single best step you can take to look better, feel better, and live longer.
The benefits of juicing include:
- Better looking skin.
- A natural glow, as good health and good looks start from the inside.
- Improved workouts.
- A stronger immune system.
- Stronger, thicker hair.
Juice Power is priced at a discount for a limited time.
The market for juicing books on Kindle is $9.99, and that’s what I’m going to charge. (Inside baseball: Once you charge more than $9.99 for an ebook, Amazon cuts your royalty from 70% down to 35%.)
For a limited time Juice Power will be discounted to $6.99.
(Click here to buy Juice Power.)
Limited time, as you know by now, does mean limited time. I’m pricing Juice Power at a discount for you, and not to undercut the competition, and quite frankly, no one knows more about juicing than I do.
I’m going to sell Juice Power for $9.99 soon.
Juice Power is a guide for beginner and advanced juicers alike.
If you or a loved one is new to juicing, Juice Power will:
- Help you choose a juicer that fits your budget and your needs.
- Give you tips to make clean-up a breeze.
- Addresses some of the myths about juicing.
- Tell you what foods you can eat while juicing.
- Provided detailed, step-by-step instructions to get you started in with quickness.
Although I do not personally advocate juice fasts and always believe you should do this only under a doctor’s direct supervision, Juice Power also explains how to undergo a short-term juice fast.
If you’ve been juicing for a while, in Juice Power you’ll learn:
- Over 70 juice recipes, including low-carb juice recipes.
- The scientifically-proven benefits of juicing.
- How to juice to become better looking and to have better workouts.
Juice Power also explains the difference between juicing and blending and compares and contrasts the best available juicers and blenders.
You don’t have to take my word for it. Look at what others have said about Juice Power.
These are real reviews from real people.
- “Mike has created a tremendous resource in Juice Power.” – Manny S.
- “Put simply, if you seriously want to get into juicing, you need to check out Fit Juice Trilogy. There’s no other collection of books out there that explains juicing so thoroughly, right down to the scientific evidence of its effectiveness.” – Matt F.
- “I purchased your juicing e-books. I think it is a Hell of a deal. I can tell you put a lot of work into them. Good Stuff.” – R.T.
- “I shared your juicing books with my parents.” – M.D.
All of the top professional athletes are juicing.
Mark Munoz is a Division I wrestling champion and UFC Middleweight fighter.
When I asked him how he remained so youthful looking at 37, he told me he was a juicer.
“I juice every day. It’s essential.”
UFC Champion and pound-for-pound greatest fighter in the world, Jon Jones is also a juicer.
In fact, it seems the only people who aren’t juicing are those who don’t know about juicing, “bros” who think eating an apple is more dangerous than chugging Acesulfame K laden protein powders, and those who don’t take their health seriously.
Even if you don’t want to juice, Juice Power will teach you how to make smoothies, and Juice Power includes the famous Joe Rogan Kale Shake recipe.
Become better looking, have better workouts, and improve your overall health with Juice Power.
Read more: You can buy Juice Power on Amazon by clicking here.