In the latest Mike Cernovich Podcast I discuss what’s next for Danger & Play. I also answer a fantastic question from a reader, who writes in:
Gerry Spence speaks about “giving from your reservoir” without giving yourself up. How do you know you are giving vs. giving yourself up? Where do you draw the line? Do you establish that line by LOGIC? Do you FEEL when that line is crossed? Or is that simply never a concern for you?
- What’s next for Danger & Play?
- Why I will not apologize to gate keepers for mainstream acceptance.
- How Robert from 30 Days to X and I clowned a “comedian” on Twitter.
- Most men lose themselves in their relationships. Why?
- How can you give yourself to others without being sucked dry?
- Most of us feel depleted or that we’ve given too much because we lack knowledge of ourselves.
- Maintain your core values.
- Do not apologize for who you are or what you believe. Others are free to accept you for who you are or free to go their own way.
- When you only give who you truly are, you always have more to give.