The past several weeks have been busy, hot, and humid. Today I endured the humidity to drop another podcast for you. What’s the latest Mike Cernovich Podcast about?
T-shirts, outsourcing, logos, 4-hour workweeks, 80/20 rule, book design, editing, making money online, why young men are having trouble finding mentors, and a pressing existential question we have all pondered: Do people get what they deserve?
Press play or subscribe on iTunes. The show notes are below.
- Why I have been hiding in a bit of a bunker.
- “I was doing everything, a trap most entrepreneurs get in.” – Tony Robbins
- Young men are having trouble finding mentors because too many of them (not you, of course) are back stabbers and cry babies.
- You must recognize people are stereotyping you. Overcome their prejudices by showing you are not like the rest.
- How can you show you are a value-add rather than a value-subtract?
- If bloggers can’t make money, what about Mark Sisson and Dave Asprey, who started off with blogs? Dave Tate at EliteFTS started off posting to online message boards, a precursor to blogging. (Hint: They aren’t making their money off of ebooks.)
- Some products I could make a fortune off of can’t be sold by me, as I’m an attorney/lawyer. But that shouldn’t stop you.
- Nice guys might not finish first, but honest guys don’t have to finish last.
- The Wit and Wisdom of Charles Munger (Amazon).
“Spend each day trying to be a little wiser than you were when you woke up. Day by day, and at the end of the day-if you live long enough-like most people, you will get out of life what you deserve.” – Charlie Munger