In today’s podcast, which you can find on iTunes or listen to by clicking play, I answer your reader questions.
- Is it ever too late for a person to change or are some people lost causes? (Most people will never change. Check out The Saddest Secret in the World.)
- How do you deal with friends who judge you for improving yourself? (Build a better crew.)
- How can you cure or prevent a hangover? (Also, check out One Year of Sobriety.)
- How do you deal with white knights who confront you in real life? (Haters don’t confront me in real life.)
- Since you’re staying with Victor, will you ask him how I can copy Bold & Determined more than I already do? (Become a blog artist, not a copy artist.)
- I am 20 years old. I read your post, “Don’t Waste Your 20s” and have applied it. What else can I do? (Check out: Setting Yourself Up for Success in Your 30s.)