Six-pack abs are unrealistic for most people. In fact, 6-pack abs are generally unsustainable year round. This is especially true of natural trainees. Yes, most of the the men you see with 6-pack abs (even primal people) are on a combination of testosterone, HGH, T3/T4, and some Anavar or Winstrol or Masteron to harden them up and give them that grainy, etched-in look.
Most men want to look fit year round without having to plan their entire lives around eating, training, and cardio. How can you look good year round without living like a fitness model? Is it possible to look good year round without using anabolic steroids?
In this podcast, Jay from Fit Over 40 returns to give you all the tips you need to get 4-pack abs.
Click play or listen to it on iTunes.
- When is the best time to do cardio – first thing in the morning, after lifting, or when?
- What is the best kind of cardio to do – HIIT, slow intensity, or steady state cardio?
- Should you do fasted cardio, cardio on an empty stomach, or cardio with BCAAs?
- High carb, low carb, or no carb?
- Carb Cycling for Fat Loss.
- What is an example of a sample meal plan or day of eating?
- What are the best carbs to eat?
- Cheat meals, cheat days, or how about you just want to live your life?
- What about meal frequency – six meals a day, four meals a day, or Intermittent Fasting?
- What is High Intensity Training?
- What are some common reasons men cannot get a 4-pack?
Want to hear more from Jay?
Post your questions below.