The wage slaves are taking the weekend off. Rather than strategize about how to free themselves from the rat race, they are out wasting time. Maybe they have a hang over, because they got soooo fucked up last night, man. It was suuuuuuuch a great time.
You are different. You know that your days off are your on days. While the bossman is out being nagged by with his piggy wife, getting into debt buying stuff he doesn’t need, and eating at the Cheesecake Factory, you are planning your Fuck You Exit.
(You don’t want to be around people like this.)
Your day off is your day to focus on freedom, to wake up and say, “I want to change my life.”
You can’t change your life unless you change your money. Money is like oxygen. Without it, you will die.
What do you need? How will you get it? How will you change your life?
Step 1. What do you need for your business to grow?
Most people suffer from mindset failures. They use sites like Danger & Play as self-help porn. Rather than apply the simple lessons, they nod their heads, say “Cool story, bro,” and go back to watching cartoons and “prank” videos.
They are looking for distractions because they fear reality. They do not believe in themselves. They have been taught to be good little slaves.
If you are afraid of success, go read the Mindset posts, as what’s coming next isn’t right for you at this time.
In business either you do it or someone else does it, but it must get done.
There are many things not getting done at Danger & Play Holdings. The work is not getting done due to my own leadership failures. I must take action to make my vision become a reality.
Gorilla Mindset: (I have someone working on this.)
- Establish an online university with a audio and video series covering topics that men want to learn about. We could have courses on everything from administering TRT to body language to meditation to buying a suit to keeping cool under pressure to state control to anything you want to know.
- Label design.
- Web design.
- Formulation suggestions.
- Social media outreach (i.e., respond intelligently to the invariable Reddit trolls and other “Internet experts” who are going to slander GN.)
- Edit YouTube videos.
- Make my YouTube header look good.
- Add logos onto my videos.
- Create a playlist for my channel.
- Create a trailer for my channel.
- Appear in YouTube videos by demonstrating alpha posture exercises, meditation, and other topics I want to teach.
- Follow me around all day and record stuff we do. We could do some interesting “day in the life” videos.
- Film me juicing veggies and cooking stuff in a crock pot. We can then upload and edit that into YouTube.
- Create some artistic videos like this:
- Figure out how to upload the podcast as an mp3.
- Create a new logo (gorilla with a microphone or maybe my face).
- Look into alternatives to SoundCloud.
- Create some cool motivational audio files with words and background music.
- Create an entire series on a given subject, sort of like The Great Courses.
Gorilla Mindset Podcast:
- Create a new podcast focusing exclusively on mindset.
Danger & Play:
- A graphics guy or someone who can use Photoshop. I say, “Hey, I want an image of X for an upcoming post,” and he delivers.
- Moderate the comments.
- Turn posts into mini eBooks.
- Talk to me about post concepts. Keep track of these concepts, create a spreadsheet or checklist, and follow-up to ensure we are getting through them.
- Organize my email box. Ensure that every email (that is not parasitic or asking for something for nothing or otherwise is stupid and time wasting) gets a response from me.
- Take awesome pictures (or use the pictures I take) that we could put into various green juice recipe books.
- Create a bunch of niche niche juicing site – Juicing for Athletes, Juicing for Anabolic Steroid Users, Juicing for Jiu Jitsu.
I have ideas non-stop, but I simply cannot put them into action. Ideas are worthless if you do not put them into practice.
In essence, I need some guys to follow me around 24/7, take notes, record our conversation, and learn to become content creators.
Ideally the team would start by taking my ideas, creating stuff under my direction, and then learning how the creative process works. They would hone their own respective skills while learning what only I can teach.
After a few weeks or months they would go their merry way, apply the newfound knowledge to their own businesses, and take their lives and businesses to the next level.
Step 2. How will you get what you need for your business to grow?
There are huge business textbooks out there. Ultimately you need three things to make a business work – time, money, and people.
Are you short on money, time, or people? I am short on time and people, but have some money set aside to take D&P to the next level.
I therefore need to free up some time to sit down, strategize, and figure out a way to put my money to good use. (I’ve been strategizing all morning and will have a call with my consultants at BADNET this weekend.)
What about you? What resource do you need most to change your business?
Step 3. What obstacles do you face?
Why are you afraid of success? Why are you afraid of failure? Will you die if your business fails? What is stopping you from doing whatever the fuck you want to do?
Unlike a lot of people, mindset is not my problem. I am delusional. I think D&P can be as big as I want it to be and that’s it’s limited only by the resources I put into it.
I am a horrible project manager who has zero interest in hiring a bunch of people from oDesk or Fiverr.
To take D&P to the next level, I need a team that I can check in with every day or so. In person.
Step 4. How will you overcome those obstacles?
I have some ideas for myself, but enough about me.
How will you overcome the biggest obstacles your business faces?