The latest Danger & Play Podcast is an exercise in trust. You will have to trust me that a book called The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts” has application to friendships and business relationships.
- There are five languages of love: gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch.
- There is no right or wrong language of love. There is no why. There just is.
- Not everyone speaks the same love language. Because of this, people don’t always feel the love even when you believe you’re showing them love.
- To find out what language the other person speaks, observe how they show love.
- You can use the five love languages to build stronger friendships.
- The five love languages will also help you build your business network.
- Read more: The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts.