I talked to and counseled several young men this past week. One word kept coming up – guilt. Specifically, they felt guilty for not living up to society’s (and mommy’s) expectations.
When should you feel guilty? When should you disown your family? What is my relationship with my family like?
Tune in on iTunes or click play to find out more:
- Do your parents have the right to play guilt trips on you?
- What do you owe you parents?
- Baby Boomers are the most narcissist generation of all time.
- What happens when your mom finds your blog?
- Do you parents care about you or about how you make them look?
- My mom called me out for lying in my biography.
- “Her emotions are her problem, not yours.”
It’s time to talk about these issues with candor and courage.
Leave your comment below.
P.S. Please take 30 seconds to fill out this short survey.