I am going to do an experiment and need your help. I’ve always enjoyed writing about “game” and gender relations. I stopped writing about those subjects as it attracted negative, bitter little boys. Danger & Play is a website for men.
I have flushed those people down the toilet, and will start talking about game, beginning with this podcast.
Here is how you can help.
Don’t respond to negative comments. I will delete and ban those people. They are not welcome here. The best way to ostracize a loser is to not respond to him.
What is a negative comment?
- I have no interest in hearing how much you hate women.
- I have no interest in hearing that women are a waste of time and you are a Man Going Your Own Way.
- After all, that’s moronic. If you are going your own way, why do you need to tell me or anyone else? Just go your own way, right?
- I have no interest in hearing how much you hate anything, really.
Danger & Play is for men who want to be better in all areas of life, not for complainers.
If the comments become too much work, I won’t write about this stuff anymore. I don’t like waking up to toxicity and negativity.
There are plenty of sites that allow you to be a negative loser. They sell advertisements based on the many page views losers give them. Go there.
The Big 5 personality differences between men and women.
What are the Big 5 Personality Traits?
Go see the OCEAN. The Big Five personality factors are openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism.
Big 5 personality resources:
Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You (Amazon).
Personality: What makes you the way you are (Amazon).
Gender Differences in Personality Traits Across Cultures: Robust and Surprising Findings.
Women reported themselves to be higher in Neuroticism, Agreeableness, Warmth, and Openness to Feelings, whereas men were higher in Assertiveness and Openness to Ideas. Contrary to predictions from evolutionary theory, the magnitude of gender differences varied across cultures. Contrary to predictions from the social role model, gender differences were most pronounced in European and American cultures in which traditional sex roles are minimized.
Popular Science: The Different Ways Men And Women Talk On Facebook (link).
Gender differences aren’t right or wrong.
Men are different from women. This isn’t a moral treatise arguing that men are more moral than women, and I of course reject the notion that men are bad.
Men are who we are and women are who they are. It doesn’t make any sense to get upset with women for acting like women.
To understand yourself and to meet more women, you must understand and accept these gender differences.
As a man, you are meeting a woman’s two deepest needs: You are saving her from boredom and anxiety.
1. Women get bored easily.
- They don’t like to be alone.
- They can’t occupy their time.
- “Me time” for a girl means going to a spa and iPhone/chatting with girlfriends.
- Rarely does a woman “retreat into the wilderness” to meditate on life alone.
- Group work is a product of a feminized education and work culture.
- Men retreat into the mountains and need solitude.
- Women would rather have danger than boredom.
- A woman is the “most dangerous plaything,” but a man must provide danger and play for a woman.
Now some will say, “Misogyny!” The truth is that men are pretty boring and pathetic, too.
That’s why men like me do well with women. Masculine men are different from the typical feminized Western man and thus can meet the needs of feminine women.
2. Women get anxious.
- They have trouble focusing.
- Schopenhauer: On Women.
- This is hormonal, based on biological differences involving estrogen.
- Testosterone gives men focus. Women have a lower testosterone level than men.
- They are naturally smaller and therefore more fearful of the world.
- Embodied consciousness.
A man’s primary job is to lead. If you do not lead your woman, you are not a man.
- You make all of the major decisions.
- Women reach decision fatigue more quickly than men.
- You provide purpose, direction, and motivation.
- A man’s job is to lead.
- If she’s fussy, do your own thing.
Women and men are different. Understand the gender differences and you will succeed with women.