In the latest video tutorial, I explain how you can draw more readers to your website by being a man of integrity and abundance.
Click play. You can scroll down for the show notes. Also, check out my other posts on marketing.
Good Guy Marketing
- Gets you noticed.
- Adds value as your readers enjoy the sites you link to.
- You become a network node. Your readers will keep coming back to see what other interesting discoveries you have made.
- Shows you are abundant.
- Shows you care about community.
Only promote other good guys. How can you tell if someone is a good guy?
- Abundance mentality.
- Who links out to other sites?
- I check sites before linking to them and never link to anyone who doesn’t link out.
- Parasites / scarcity mentality causes guys to post comments to drive traffic to their own sites yet never link to others.
- Banned a guy who would link to his site in comments but didn’t even have me on his blogroll.
- I’m old school and only do business with men who have an abundance mindset.
- People did blog carnivals, linked to others, found ways to raise the tide.
Grow the pie. We are a tiny niche.
- No one even knows about us on men’s message boards. Have you ever heard of D&P on a random web site – even one with a large male demographic?
- People read multiple websites. No one will stop reading you if you link to someone else.
- People buy multiple books.
- Besides, you can always affiliate market the products of your “competitors.”