In the latest Danger & Play podcast, I discuss two seemingly unrelated topics, tying them into one.
The Power of Active Engagement and Why You Should Take No for An Answer.
I stare at my computer screen for hours a day.
- I talk about A/B testing, how I blew up Danger & Play’s traffic, and how I doubled page views by changing my friend’s BJJ’s website.
- Why did changing the color of my links cost me 1,000 page views?
- Should your website look the same to new readers as it does to regular readers?
Why should you become obsessed to the point of madness?
- I talk about bounce rates and custom side bars and thumb nails.
- (Compare the sidebar for this Jordan Belfort post with the front page’s sidebar.)
- How is designing a website similar to recruiting your pecs, training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and meeting women?
- Is Krauser’s close rate evidence that he has no game?