Bulking is easy, right? That’s what the muscle comics say.
Just multiply your bodyweight by 15, eat 500 additional calories a day, take our supplements, and boom!
You’ve learned that bulking isn’t that simple.
You realize that the muscle comics are owned by supplement companies who advocate bulking because it is a great way to sell overpriced junk and testosterone boosters that don’t work.
How can you gain muscle without gaining fat?
Anyone can gain 10 pounds of muscle without bulking.
We tell you how in our latest podcast. Click play below or download it from SoundCloud:
Although the podcast comes in at under 30 minutes, we cover all of these topics:
- How many calories do you need to eat during a bulk?
- What is “maintenance calories” and how do you find out your “maintenance calories”?
- Why you need to weigh and measure your food when you first get in the game.
- How your body’s physiological response to food makes bulking challenging.
- Why the terms “bulking” and “slow bulking” are flawed.
- Why a bulk gone wrong means your life will be hell for 4 months.
- How getting into the best shape of your life can put you into an anabolic mode.
- The post-contest anabolic rebound and nutrient partitioning.
Wait, there’s more:
- “Should I bulk or cut?”
- Why you should never bulk if you’re at 16% bodyfat.
- Jay’s Bulking Diet.
- BONUS: How can you tell if a guy is on anabolic steroids?
- (In case you missed it, here’s how I train.)
Yep, the podcast is only 30 minutes and we pack all of that information in there.
The podcast is being transcribed for newsletter subscribers.
Since this podcast is a bit dense, we know a lot of you would like to have something to read and look over to help you remember what we talked about.
The people have spoken and we have listened.
Once the transcription is finished, it will go out to newsletter subscribers only.
I don’t lie. I said newsletter subscribers will get exclusive stuff for free, and that you aren’t just a bunch of people I affiliate market to.
(In fact, I haven’t sent a single promotional offer to my list.)
I meant it and this will be the second newsletter exclusive.
If you want the transcription, sign up for the newsletter.
After you’ve signed up for the newsletter, go listen to our other podcasts.