1. Be kind to your black brothers. Danger & Play has a greater percentage of black readers than any other blog written by a white man, and it’s commonly assumed I’m black. We do not tolerate racism.
2. Develop a dominant mindset. Mindset is everything. If you think like a loser you will lose. If you think like a winner, well, that’s not enough – but it’s a start.
3. Stand with dominant body language. Your mind follows your body and your body follows your mind. Stand like a man and your mind will start to think like a man and then you will start acting like a man.
4. Follow Jordon Belfort’s 4 Tips for Success. Spare me the moralizing. Danger & Play isn’t Sunday Service. We learn from everyone around here. Jordon Belfort may have been a criminal but he was the best criminal. If you follow his 4 Tips for Success and tell me your life doesn’t improve, then you’re as big of a liar as Jordon Belfort ever was.
5. Have rough sex. She wants to call you daddy and get kinky. You just need to be man enough to lead her.
6. Seek small victories. Mindset is important but so too is momentum. You don’t get out of a rut by making one huge leap. You make small steps with some setbacks until you’ve gained unstoppable momentum.
7. Eat clean. What you eat determines how you feel. It determines how you look. I’ve been fat and fit and can tell you from personal experience that when you eat clean everything in your life improves.
8. Stop being normal. Normal people live normal lives. Do you really want to be like everyone else? Why not strive for excellence? The worse thing that happens is you fail – in which case you can fall right back down to being normal.
9. Increase your testosterone levels. Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is not for everyone. But every man should measure his testosterone level and make an informed decision based on facts about steroids rather than hysteria.
10. Get your personal finances in order. More money means less worries. Fewer worries means lower cortisol (a stress hormone). Lower cortisol means higher testosterone, a better memory, and greater clarity of thought.
11. Learn from Arnold. Don’t listen to what Arnold (a politician) says; he lies. Look at what he does. Arnold has lived an amazing life and you can deconstruct it to find the blueprint for massive success.
12. Post a comment. Danger & Play is my soap box. The comment section is for you guys to share tips with me and each another.
Shyness is beta. Speak up and be heard.