How can an introverted person become more extroverted? What skills do extroverts use to build their network, master office politics, meet women, and have the best time imaginable in Las Vegas?
Wait, what does Las Vegas have to do with extraversion and building a network? Most don’t know that Jay and I lived in Las Vegas. We used the same tips discussed in the podcast to get the best hook-ups in Vegas.
12 Tips to Network Like an Extrovert:
- Become interested in other people.
- Show them that you truly care.
- Be “that guy.”
- Learn how to read body language and make solid eye contact.
- Build the bridge.
- Ask the right questions.
- Take his number/social media.
- Express gratitude and learn the $20 handshake.
- Everyone gets a first chance because you have no idea whom you’re talking to.
- Maintain your contact database and reach out to your contacts every month.
- Don’t network, make friends.
- Become a resource to other people.
We’ll be recording more podcasts this weekend. Tell us what you want to hear.
Post your questions and comments below or send us an email.