In the latest Danger & Play podcast (available on our SoundCloud), we discuss personal finances for men. We received a lot of fantastic reader questions. Thank you for submitting them. We did our best to get to all of them.
Your Questions About Personal Finance for Men
- Can you talk about the mindset needed to quit a well paying job to become self-employed?
- When it is too late to make a career change?
- Roommates – bad news or what?
- Is it beta to live at home with your parents?
- Assuming you’re earning between 40-80K, what are 10 things you can do to maximize your net worth?
- How do you invest? Should you trade stocks or buy index funds?
- How much money should you have saved in a “rainy day” fund?
- Can you eat big while on a budget? If so, how?
- How do you start over when you’re broke in your 30s?
- How much money to you need to make in order to create a lifestyle that impresses women?
- How much money do you need to earn to move to Las Vegas?
Have additional questions?
Post them in the comments below. Or find me on Twitter. If there is enough interest and additional questions, we will do a part 2.
We do these podcasts for you, and the second podcast was done in response to reader demand. What do you want to see covered in our next podcast?
Listen more: Danger & Play Podcasts.