Welcome to the first Danger & Play podcast. There has been a lot of interest in a podcast. Ask and ye shall receive:
(You can also listen the podcast at the Danger & Play Soundcloud page; downloads are unavailable for the moment due to a technical glitch.)
In our first podcast, I interview a former male fitness model who is also my close friend, training partner, former roommate, and all around brother. Be forewarned: We cover a lot of information in a short period of time. My brain was hurting during editing and I already knew what we were taking about.
It might be information overload for some, but this is the kind of information others are unwilling to share. The podcast is separated into two parts. The first part covers anabolic steroids. The second part (which begins at around 25 minutes in) covers general training questions.
Part 1. “If you want to look amazing, you’re going to have to use drugs.”
- How long will it take to max out your natural gains?
- What kind of gear are supplement spokesmen using?
- At what age should someone start using gear?
- What are the physical and psychological consequences of using gear before you’re ready?
- How much gear are the top guys using?
- What can a man’s body look like when he’s in his 40s.
- What would a good first cycle be for a guy who wants a well-balanced physique?
- What would you use and how long should the cycle last?
- What is trenbolone and how can you avoid the dreaded trensomnia?
- Are people who intelligently use anabolic steroids more or less healthy than “regular” people?
- How much gear are the biggest professional bodybuilders using? Is it as much as the Reddit and Bodybuilding.com bros say?
Part 2. General Training Questions
- If you had to start over again, what would you do differently?
- How much can you bench?
- Do you need to squat to get big legs?
- Is High Intensity Training bogus or did Mike Mentzer have a point?
- What is the best kind of training to perform to get jacked?
- How do you get those extra reps out when you have other things going on in your life?
- How should you train if you’re feeling out of it?
- How do you avoid injuries?
- How can you use foam rolling to improve the mind-muscle connection?
- Free weights v. machines: Which are better?
(I told you we covered a lot of information.)
What do you want on Podcast No. 2?
If you want more podcasts, listen to this one. Share it with friends and others on message boards. If the demand is there, we’ll do more.
Post your questions in the comments section. What questions went unanswered? What do you want to hear about on the next podcast?
Check out: Danger & Play on Soundcloud.