I recently sat down to talk with Pete of Manosphere Radio. He had a long list of things to discuss and we had some reader questions to answer. But.
I thought it would be more fun for Pete (and the listeners) to do one of the most fundamental and necessary NLP exercises – that of finding your “home base.” Pete was a good sport and hopefully found the lesson valuable.
The podcast is honestly some of my best stuff ever. We go deep to find out why most men fail and how you can avoid being like most men.
We also talked about a bunch of other things such as:
- Charisma (what it is and how to get it).
- Why most men waste their lives.
- How to feel unshakeable, no matter what life throws at you.
- Planning (or not planning) for the future.
- The dark triad silliness.
- Why it’s better to learn about the Game of Life rather than how to game women.
And much more.
You can listen to the interview below:
In case you missed it: I was also a guest on the Real McQueen show. You can be one of the 7,100+ people to listen to that podcast here.