Enlightenment, unfortunately, is not all-encompassing. Although an enlightened person knows the truth, the truth is fractured.
There is, for example, a truth about making money: Don’t work for someone else if you want to get rich. Yet how many rich men have you met who had to ask his wife for permission to take a trip with the guys or even have a cigar at the lounge? A man enlightened about money is still living in Plato’s cave when it comes to women.
Most people never reach full enlightenment, as enlightenment requires critical observation and self-examination. Following the blueprint to making money does not mean you’re enlightened: It just means you were smart or lucky enough to follow someone else’s rules.
Philosophy teaches you to seek the source of knowledge and to examine arguments for cogency. You are trained to look for premises.
Most philosophers falter in the real world because they do not truly understand philosophy. Most philosophers can only repeat what they have read, forgetting that, “One repays a teacher badly if one always remains only a pupil.”
It took me all of 6 months to get really good at game. Because of my philosophical background, I was able to examine the arguments, observe the world, and conclude that the arguments were consistent with the world.
What are the premises of game? Although controversial to the unenlightened, these premises and their implications are undoubtedly true:
- Women are far less tolerant of weakness than men are. If a guy is struggling at the gym in earnestness, most senior gym rats will give him some pointers. Women view weakness with contempt and scorn. If you’re a guy who gets nervous around women, you will be hated because nervousness is weakness.
- Women have no desire to help men. This is almost a corollary of the above. Imagine you as a man were talking to a woman. Even if you weren’t interested in her, if she was trying to carry on a conversation you’d help her come up with some flow, right? Yet a woman will never “save” a nice guy who is making a sincere effort to get to know her or one of her friends.
- Women are uncomfortable (if not incompetent) leaders. A man who tries pleasing a woman – even on simple matters like what they should have for dinner – will be give his wife anxiety. A man must always tell (never ask) a woman what to do.
- Women want to be dominated. Whenever possible, verbally and physically control your woman. Most women enjoy being choked, tied up, and pounded hard. “You’re going to women? Don’t forget your whip!”
- Women have a stronger spirit than men do. How many dejected men do you see? Probably a lot. A man’s spirit, once broken, is dead forever. Even if you dominate your woman totally, she will occasionally challenge you. The battle for dominance never ends as her spirit is never truly broken.
After that, game simply becomes a matter of execution. Never show weakness. Even if a girl insults you, don’t blush or take offense. Crush her. Don’t view “shit tests” as something to be passed. That is weak and supplicating. View shit tests as attacks from someone who views you as a weaker being. You show your strength by ignoring her nonsense.
Always be dominant. A big guy who meets a woman just needs to get close and in her space to remind who here is boss – hence the strong silent type male archetype. A little guy has to be more clever and verbal. Men of all sizes can be dominant. It is their styles that differ.
Had my education been poorer, my game would be weaker. But because I was able to immediately see the truth of game’s premises, game came easily. Thus if you want to become a better player you should become a better philosopher.