Guys regularly complain that American women aren’t feminine. Yet if you want a feminine woman should you not first be masculine?
Proving that wisdom is often found in unusual sources, Planned Parenthood provides some decent guidelines for masculinity. Planned Parenthood claims these traits are “socially constructed,” which is silly. Masculinity is a biological construct.
Nevertheless the list is quite good. A quick review of this list shows that most American men are not prepared to handle feminine women.
WORDS COMMONLY USED TO DESCRIBE MASCULINITY
1. Independent. Are you always crying about politics, saying that life will be good for everyone if “your man” is elected? Do you complain that the government has not done enough to boost the economy? Then you are dependent upon the government for your economic success.
2. Non-emotional. Do you cry when people say things that hurt your feelings? Have you ever reported an online message board post to a moderator because it was “mean”? When your boss is being an ass do you become a sad little panda.
3. Aggressive. Are you afraid of approaching women? Do you take what is yours or complain that there is a lack of opportunity?
4. Tough-skinned. Does a rhinoceros know when a gnat is on its back? Do you stew and brew over real and perceived slights? See also number 2, above.
5. Competitive. Do you try making yourself better each day? Do you grind out extra reps, look for a side hustle, and constantly improve?
6. Strong, active, and self-confident. Are you in the gym and reading every day? Or do you walk with slouching shoulders and hold your head down like a slave before going home to play Xbox 360.
7. Hard. When life gets tough do you push through or do you quit? Are you afraid of drinking a green juice and instead look for your milk and cookies?
8. Sexually aggressive. Any loser can be horny. When you see a woman do you decide that you are going to be a man and make your move?
Life is about polarity. It’s yin and yang.
Women want their opposite. Even a self-proclaimed “strong, independent woman” wants to be tamed. All of my feminist friends – including aggressive lawyers – changed their last names when getting married.
America is full of feminine women, as femininity is a biological construct. Women want to submit to a man. Or did you not notice that 50 Shades of Grey sold over 50 million copies?
Women want masculine men. There just aren’t enough masculine men to go around.